- The application forms should be obtained from the office of Asian Institute of Nursing Education with submission of Rs. 1000/- in cash /Bank draft/Bankers cheque drawn in favorof Asian Institute of Nursing Education payable at Guwahatior Form may be downloaded from AINE website and submit the Bank draft/Bankers cheque of Rs. 1ooo/-along with filled up form and necessary documents.
- All the columns in the application form have to be filled in by the candidate’s own handwriting.
- The following should be enclosed along with the application: -
- The certification for Academic Details and signed by the principal where candidate has studied 10+2.
- H.S.C. Passing Certificate
- H.S.C .Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration certificate from University/Board
- Community certificate belonging to scheduled Tribe/Schedules Caste/Backward class.
- The information given in the application form should be correct. Incomplete or late application will be rejected.
Method of Selection & Admission:
- The entire eligible candidate will be required for a written common entrance test. The test will include multiple-choice questions in physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge & General ability.
- The test will be in English & to do well a working knowledge of the Science subjects in English is essential. Student who have their schooling in the regional medium are asked to take rate of this & prepare accordingly.
A limited number of candidates will be selected for the final interview.
The candidates will be allowed for the interview only if the original mark list of the qualifying examination is available.
The decision of the selection committee will be final.