- Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. nurse with a minimum of one year clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
- Must have undergone the BSC in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the BSc program.
- Selection must be based on the merit of an entrance examination and interview held by the competent authority.
- Be physically fit.
Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care
Aim of The Course
The critical care NP program prepares registered BSc nurses for advanced practice roles as clinical experts, managers, educators and consultants leading to M.Sc degree in critical care NP.
Number of seats
- The application forms should be obtained from the office of Asian Institute of Nursing Education with submission of required fees in Cash /Bank draft/Bankers cheque drawn in favor of Asian Institute of Nursing Education payable at Guwahati.
- Form can be downloaded from AINE website(www.aine.org.in) and submit the Bank draft/Bankers cheque of required fees along with filled up form and necessary documents.
- All the documents in the application form have to be filled in by the candidate’s own handwriting.
- The following self-attested copy have to be enclosed with the application form
- H.S.L.C.,HS Marksheet & Pass Certificate
- BSc.(N) Degree or Post Basic Degree Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Migration certificate from University/Board/Council.
- 2 passport coloured Size Photo
- Photocopy of Registration in Parent Council(RN, RM).
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Photocopy of Experience Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
Method of Selection & Admission
The eligible candidates will have to appear for a viva test. The decision of the selection committee will be final.