Admission Criteria of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university.
- Obtained a certificate in diploma General Nursing and Midwifery with Minimum 45% &above.
- Registered as R.N, R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Admission is made on the basis of personal interview and the marks obtained in the GNM examination.
- A certificate stating of good conduct from the principal of the college/school in which the candidate last attended.
- Candidate should be within 45 years of age on 31st January of the year of admission shall be eligible.
For any query please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Numbers of seats: Number of seats available for Post Basic B.sc nursing admission is 25.