CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO B.SC.NURSING
- Completion of 16 yrs of age at the time of admission.
- Minimum 50% in Higher Secondary in Science group: Physics, Biology and Chemistry (PBC) with English
- Minimum 45% & above in PBC with English for SC/ST/OBC/DT-NT.
- Only unmarried girl candidate are eligible for admission.
- Medical certificate stating optimum health status.
- Admission is made on the basis of the entrance test and comprises of written test and personal interview. Written test includes papers in English, Science ,Arithmetic and General Knowledge. The test will be held in the Institute.
- A certificate stating of good conduct from the principal of the college/school in which the candidate last attended.
- Admission is based on the performance in the entrance Examination by the college.
For any query please mail to email@example.com
Numbers of seats: Number of seats available for B.sc nursing admission is 50.