Students will be able to:
- Develop sound theoretical base to practice nursing skills.
- Demonstrate skills needed in the practice of all areas of nursing.
- Identify the nursing needs of individuals, design and execute nursing care plans and evaluate the effectiveness of nursing intervention.
- Integrate principles of psychological, physical, biological sciences in meeting health needs.
- Assist the patients & their families in identifying their health needs; collaborates with patients & their families and other members of health team in meeting their needs.
- Assume greater responsibilities & leadership in various health care settings with application of modern technology and information.
- Collaborate with other health team members and contribute meaningfully the welfare of the community.
- Be aware of the moral and ethical values and practices them in their personal and professional lives.
- Be capable of seeking opportunities for continual growth as an individual, as a citizen and also as a professional.