- Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Nursing (GNM) or passed B.SC Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.SC Nursing degree from any institute recognized by INC.
- Be a registered Nurse (RN & RM) or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of experience as a staff nurse.
- Nurses from other countries must obtained an equivalence certificate from INC before admission.
- Be physically fit.
Post Basic Diploma in Oncology
The Post Basic Diploma in Oncological Nursing is a 1 year diploma programme designed to prepare registered nurses to be specially trained in oncology.
Number of seats
- The application forms can be obtained from the office of Asian Institute of Nursing Education with submission of required fee in cash/ Bank draft/ Bankers cheque drawn in favor of Asian Institute of Nursing Education payable at Guwahati.
- Form can be downloaded from AINE website (www.aine.org.in) and submit the Bank draft/ Bankers cheque of required fee along with the filled form and necessary documents.
- All the documents in the application form have to be filled in by the candidate’s own handwriting.
- The following self-attested copy have to be enclosed with the application form
- HSLC, HS & GNM (N), P.B.B.SC/ B.SC (N) mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Experience certificate.
- No objection certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Two recent passport size photo.
Scheme of Examination
- The examination to be conducted by the State Nursing Registration Council/ State Nursing Examination/ University recognized by INC.
- The candidates should obtain at least 50% marks separately in Internal Assessment and external examination in each theory and practical paper.
- Students will be given opportunity of minimum of 3 attempts for passing.