It gives us immense pleasure to invite you for the International Conference organized by Asian Institute of Nursing Education on 21st & 22nd February, 2020. AINE, the premier private nursing institute in NE Region was established in 2004 at Guwahati, Assam with the vision to impart quality education & prepare skillful nursing professionals to provide service of international standards.AINE is recognized by INC and is affiliated to SNDT Women’s University Mumbai and SSUHS, Guwahati. Presently, AINE is running BSc. Nursing, MSc. Nursing, Post basic BSc. Nursing, Nurse Practitioner and Diploma in Oncology Nursing courses.
AINE was ranked as No. 1 Nursing Institute in the entire NE Region, according to a survey done by www.highereducationinindia.com in 2010. AINE has also been recognized as the most promising Nursing Institute of India by Silicon India Magazine in 2019.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Need: Health care personnel work in a fast-paced, technical environment. They must make quick decisions about patient care and effectively communicate with other healthcare personnel. With ethics at the forefront, they must balance the needs of their patients and the requirements of the healthcare systems that employ them.
Aim: Aim is to bring people together from different disciplines to exchange ideas and strengthen cooperation in the area of ethics and law in health care.
Objectives: At the end of the conference the participants will be able to:
- Appraise the professional guidelines and legislation and International context
- Identify the human rights and civil responsibilities regarding health care
- Interpret the ethical issues in relation to children
- Incorporate the various ethical issues regarding publicity of health news
- Evaluate the use of technology in the health care
- Analyse the health care need of consumers
- Comply clinical ethics and human values
- Identify the ethical issues and maintain the professional boundaries
- Enlighten the ethical concern in various disciplines